Operators of Licensed Establishments – Phase 1 Operating PlansApril 29, 2020
Important instructions for operating under Phase 1 of the April 22, 2020 Governor’s Directive
Hello Owners and Operators of Licensed Establishments:
This post has important instructions for operating under Phase 1 of the April 22, 2020 Governor’s Directive. There are different instructions attached for each type of facility. Please read further.
Operating plans are required. Your plan is due by 1:00 pm, Friday, May 1, 2020.
Select the plan that fits your operation:
- Restaurants, bars, casinos, distilleries, breweries – complete the plan labeled as: PhaseI_OperatingPlan_RestaurantsBarsCasinosBreweries_Combined_Current
- Hotels, motels, tourist homes, bed and breakfasts, RV parks – complete the plan labeled as: PhaseI_OperatingPlan_PublicAccommodationsRVParks_Combined_Current
- Grocery stores, convenience stores, and similar operations – complete the plan labeled as: PhaseI_OperatingPlan_GroceryStores_Combined_Current
- Schools – we have not written a plan specifically for schools. You can submit the restaurant plan. We will work through additional OPI information as-needed.
- Reopening-Cleaning Disinfecting
- Frequently asked questions
Please read and complete the plan that fits your operation. Tina and I will be calling each establishment over the next two days to assist with plans.
A cleaning and disinfection guideline is also attached and will help you select the correct cleaning and disinfecting chemicals. Please note the link to the EPA product list.
If you have questions please contact Tina or me. Email is the best way to get in touch with us at this time.
Sanders County Sanitarian