Treasurer’s Office ClosureOctober 5, 2020
The Sanders County Treasurer’s Office is currently closed, due to circumstances beyond our control. Please call the Treasurer’s Office, 827-6924, for assistance.
As of Sunday, October 4, 2020 there are 17 active COVID-19 cases in the county. Public Health staff are conducting substantial contact tracing, which indicates community spread is occurring.
Please understand that community spread means we all need to do our part to protect each other by ramping up protective measures.
As a State of Montana licensed establishment, please note the following:
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet is required
- Face masks or face coverings are required
- Employee screening for COVID-19 symptoms is required
- Employees must stay home when they are sick
- Enhanced handwashing is required
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of high touch surfaces is required.
Teamwork is the name of the game, and our goal is to slow the spread of COVID-19. The protective measures listed above is how we achieve our goal.
Thank you for your hard work, and for taking steps to protect others.