The Election Office is responsible for the administration of all federal, state, county and special purpose district elections in Sanders County. School Elections may also be administered by the County Administrator, by request of the district.
Sanders County represents Congressional District 1, Senate Districts 7, 45 and 46, and House Districts 13, 90 and 91. Along with administering these elections, we maintain a voter registration file of about 10,000 voters over 9 precincts in the county.
November 7, 2023 — Municipal General for Town of Hot Springs & Town of Thompson Falls
May 7, 2024 — School & Special Purpose District Election
June 5, 2024 — Federal Primary Election
November 5, 2024 — Federal General Election
Montana Elections include:
- Federal Primary Elections — June of Even Years
- Federal General Elections — November of Even Years
- Municipal Primary Elections — September of Odd Years
- Municipal General Elections — November of Odd Years
- School & Special District Elections — May, Yearly
If you have any questions, call us or stop by the office.
Want to be a part of the process? Sign up to be an Election Judge HERE!
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Clerk & Recorder / Election Administrator
1037 W Main St. STE 102 / PO Box 519
Thompson Falls, MT 59873